Sunday, November 15, 2015

</3

I don't always know if what I have is a heart but I do feel something in my chest. 

I feel it wishing 
and wanting 
and yearning 
and crying 
and falling 
and burning 
and pumping
and flying

I feel it being crumpled up and thrown at the trash can, but it misses so someone has to pick it up and drop it in

I hear it spinning just how it should but slowly slowing till its at an audibly lower pitch and the music is at the wrong speed

I see it half full of water but I don't want to go upstairs and fill it back up


Yes, I feel it, but whatever it is, it still works. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't always know if what I have is a heart but I do feel something in my chest.

    such a great take on the prompt!! amazing :) #stolen.

    ReplyDelete

  2. "I hear it spinning just how it should but slowly slowing till its at an audibly lower pitch and the music is at the wrong speed"
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete